Swing Kid
I just thought that everyone might want to know that Enzo is now taking steps-one at a time, but steps nonetheless. He's been cruising around the furniture and standing unsupported for a couple of weeks now, and yesterday he actually let go and took a step towards Sal before falling. He's done it a few times, and I'm sure within the next couple of weeks, he'll figure it all out. He can also stand indefinitely, but really, what's the fun in that when there are cabinet doors over there to open and close and open and close and open......Exciting times.
As an aside, I've always been kind of intrigued by this whole 'proud of your kids' thing. I mean, there are people out there who are smart enough to calculate the exact position of stars millions of light years away, and yet parents (including me) get all excited when their kids do something extremely simple in comparison, such as say their first word or walk for the first time. Funny how the world works.







1 comment:
Go Enzo, GO!
Post a Comment