Essentially, I own two little monkeys.
Happy Flag Day, to the best thing that ever happened to me. Love you.
So am I the best thing that's every happened to you, or Enzo???? =-) Just kidding. Thanks for the note, and thanks for the flowers. Love you too.
Actually, that plant in the background is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
What's engraved on your ring, that she's the best thing that every happened to you? ;-) Just so you don't forget.....HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So am I the best thing that's every happened to you, or Enzo???? =-) Just kidding. Thanks for the note, and thanks for the flowers. Love you too.
Actually, that plant in the background is the best thing that's ever happened to me.
What's engraved on your ring, that she's the best thing that every happened to you? ;-) Just so you don't forget.....
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU TWO!
Post a Comment