Father's Day
First of all, Happy Father's Day to dad. We hope you had a great day. Next, thanks to Sal, Michael and Enzo for making my Father's Day great. Thanks to them, the next time you see me, my tools will be better organized, I'll be able to putty anything (my previous putty knife was left next to the toilet, and sustained heavy rust damage from.....well, from Michael not paying attention to what he's doing....'nuff said), and my nose and ear hair will be neatly trimmed and parted to the left.
My favorite part of this weekend was when we were sitting down to some Father's Day pastry treats, and Michael says, 'Mom, I was thinking I could have one more donut....y'know, for good luck.' I think I'll try that one on my boss; 'I was thinking I could get one more raise....y'know, for good luck.
Happy Monday.
In an effort to reduce time and cost, Sal has decided to simply wash the clothes with the kids still in them.

No comments:
Post a Comment