Just to give you an idea how my day started, I was awakened at 6 am with Michael half naked at my bedside saying, 'Dad, I need help wiping my bum.' Happy Monday.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Um, no witty commentary? Just a period? What are you sick or something?
The way Picasa/Hello/Blogger works is I have to post the photo first, without commentary. So i'll post the photo (with a period as a temporary caption), then write the commentary, and refresh the post, which takes a few minutes. You happened to check the site while I was in the middle of writing. When this happens, give it a few minutes, then refresh your browser, and you'll most likely find some witty commentary.
5 comments:
Um, no witty commentary? Just a period? What are you sick or something?
The way Picasa/Hello/Blogger works is I have to post the photo first, without commentary. So i'll post the photo (with a period as a temporary caption), then write the commentary, and refresh the post, which takes a few minutes. You happened to check the site while I was in the middle of writing. When this happens, give it a few minutes, then refresh your browser, and you'll most likely find some witty commentary.
Michael is going to hate you so much when he gets old enough to check this website by himself....
I'm his father. He's going to hate me anyway. I might as well have some fun at it.
Can't you just feel the love there?
Post a Comment