High Chair Happiness
So Enzo just recently passed the 10-month mark, and he continues to grow with no end in sight. In addition, he's decided that growing teeth one at a time is not very efficient, so he's growing all the rest at once. He's also figuring out how to use them -- both for eating and as punishment for; not feeding him quickly enough, not giving him the toy he wants, or not allowing him to climb the stairs. The whole teeth growing thing can be quite painful for him, so we've just purchased one of those big tub-size bottles of Jack Daniels.
He's also beginning to associate words with objects and events, which is rather exciting. So far, this is the run down on his current vocabulary;
oh-oh: Uh-oh. Something fell. You'd better pick it up Mom/Dad/Michael. NOW.
doh-doh: Dog.
doh-doh: Daddy (yes, I am aware of the similarities to the above entry, and I'm working on it).
mah-mah: Momma (no trouble with THAT one, I noticed).
And, that's about it. I'll update the Enzo Dictionary as necessary in the future. In the meantime, Happy Friday.





1 comment:
The smiles just keep coming and if you cover his mouth you can still see the happiness in Enzo's eyes.
Life is good at 1 Maple Street.
Post a Comment