'...love, honor, feed....'
Talk about love & support, the other day I was faced with a major dilemma; two turkey burger patties and only three slices of bread. I stood, staring at the pieces, trying to figure out how to deal with the dire situation, my brain trying to find some way of putting them together to achieve perfect burger happiness.
Shall I only have one burger? But then I'll still be hungry.
Shall I have one burger open-faced? Bleah. The bread makes all the difference.
Shall I close my eyes and will another piece of bread to appear? As powerful as I am, I still wasn't quite sure that would work.
And then, the voice of an angel spoke to me from the kitchen table (start angelic music); 'Why don't you just make a double-decker?'
THIS is why I married this girl.

1 comment:
Is that the only reason?
Post a Comment