Herbie Expert, Inventor, Rhodes Scholar, Future Hall of Famer
As I getting ready for work this morning, Michael came in our bedroom and said 'I wish I had a boo boo sock.' I asked him what exactly a 'boo boo sock' was, and he relived a ghastly tale of stepping on his race track and an errant jeep in his room, thereby hurting his foot. He went on to explain (in a somewhat patronizing voice, as if I should know what a boo boo sock was, it's so plainly obvious) that he wished that there was a sock that he could put on that would make his foot feel better.
So, look for the Boo-Boo Sock Foot Healer in a pharmacy in your area in the near future. Patent pending.

3 comments:
The boo boo sock will be right next to Michael's new dance video. I LOVE that video of him doing the banana phone dance. I've watched it again and again, and I've even been showing my friends at work. Marty and I were laughing so hard it brought tears to our eyes! I think it's great how he holds the ending of the dance when the song ends!
Keep up the good work Michael!
Yeah, our son is a complete maniac dancer at home, but in public it's like he doesn't know what music is.....=-)
For those who have not seen the Banana Phone dance, I'm attempting to find the time to have it uploaded. Please be patient.
Post a Comment