Invasion of the Relatives
I’ve been meaning to post these photos for awhile now, but just haven’t gotten around to it. About a million years ago, the ‘rents came up for their annual visit; this time, with G and Uncle Joseph in tow. The week consisted of the usual; food, shopping in Camden, more food, shopping in Rockland, some food, a walk on the breakwater, a little more food, a trip to the beach, and finally, food. Just to mix things up, I threw in four nights of softball.
As always, it was great to have everyone here. Special thanks to G & Uncle Joseph for making the effort to get here, and to M & D for buying all those breakfasts/lunches/dinners. Enjoy the photos.
Michael plants a wet one.
M & E sporting their new shirts.

Two generations of Josephs.
Right after this was taken, I hawked a loogie on G's head.
'Take a couple of steps back...a couple more...'
Family photo alert.

I'm not sure how she sees where she's walking...
We welcomed Joseph by stuffing him in the 'way back'....
...and Sal always makes our guests feel welcome in our house.

2 comments:
I love the last shot of all of you together, that'll be one for a frame!
I have printed 4x6 and wil try an 8x10 when I get it up on Geri's computer. I is a good shot. We must hire that photographer again.
Post a Comment