Thursday, September 15, 2005

Woman Steals Basketball

AP- NEW MARKET, NEW HAMPSHIRE

Police claim that an unidentified woman attempted to shoplift a basketball at a local sporting goods store. After leaving the store, the woman was apprehended in the parking lot. Authorities stated that the woman, shown in the mug shot below (apparently the police department has some very nice light fixtures), seemed somewhat disoriented, and kept repeating 'Get this thing outta me!'. Upon her arrest the woman then attempted to bribe the police officers with 'blue frosting'.

After determining that the basketball in question was not under her shirt, and was, in fact, in the woman's stomach, the police released her on her own recognezence until the basketball passes. 'It's gotta come out sooner or later,' stated Detective Fontenoy, 'and when it does, we'll be ready. We're keeping an eye on her. She's a crafty one.' With no evidence, the woman was free to go.


Police say the perpetrator made of with $4.59 worth of merchandise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are in soooooo much trouble for publishing this photo! I think you better beware the next time we bring food over...are they chocolate chips or chocolate ex-lax?

Joe said...

I figured as much going in. But hey, your sister sent it to me, so she's just as much to blame. Did she send it to me thinking I would NOT put it up here?!? Methinks you've been set up...

And I will never eat anything you ever make 'just for me', just to be safe.

Anonymous said...

I love this!!!!!! Yes, I forwarded the photo, but did not give ANY verbal or written authority to publish said photo. By the way, Suz...I like sugar cookies best! =-)

Lillian said...

Suz, I still think you look marrrvellous! In my day, we did all we could to hide this wonderful time of life and I'm glad you girls don't do that anymore. You are beautiful!

Lillian said...

Suz, I still think you look marrrvellous! In my day, we did all we could to hide this wonderful time of life and I'm glad you girls don't do that anymore. You are beautiful!