Someone wasn't happy about having their photo taken after their bath.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Joe, I have a grumpy photo of Sally coming out of the shower (from high school) if you are interested in doing a comparison between her and Michael...just a thought (although she would probably never speak to me again).
I have a great photo of Suz sleeping on her waterbed that a NUMBER of people might get a kick out of....(think hard before you show that shower photo to Joe, Suz!)
3 comments:
Hey Joe, I have a grumpy photo of Sally coming out of the shower (from high school) if you are interested in doing a comparison between her and Michael...just a thought (although she would probably never speak to me again).
What is this...show terrible photos of Sally week?????????
I have a great photo of Suz sleeping on her waterbed that a NUMBER of people might get a kick out of....(think hard before you show that shower photo to Joe, Suz!)
Post a Comment