Just Made It!
Wow. I've been so busy today I almost forgot to post some Enzo stuff. The shot below was taken by Michael, and I think he did a pretty good job of it. If I weren't afraid he'd drop the camera, I'd let him snap away. 
As an added extra bonus, for today only and available through dealer incentives, you get a glimpse into the world of Sally. I truly believe that this is what she does all day; sits on the couch, holding the baby and drinking coffee while Michael plays with expensive household items....
What you can't see in these photos is that Enzo is starting to grow some front teeth. And they are BIG. They're Star Jones Reynolds big. Shaq big. Bigfoot big. If they were a rock band they'd be the Beatles. If they were choke artists, they'd be the Yankees (sorry, had to throw that one in there). Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that they look to be B-I-G big.
In today's T-Ball update, Michael not only continues to improve at the actual game, but is also bursting out of his shy personality (at times). When he stepped to the plate during last night's game, he thought it necessary to inform the coach that he is five years old. They exchanged some unintelligible dialogue, after which Michael stopped the game to yell over to Sal and I to ask when he turned five. With everyone looking and waiting for him to hit the ball. It was hilarious. When the kids are doing skill drills, he seems more interested in talking to the kid in front or behind him in line than actually getting a turn. I'm hoping that with some practice, maybe one day he'll actually realize that he's playing a game, and pay attention to what's going on.
Happy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment