Essentially, I own two little monkeys.
This is what happens when you leave me, Michael, Enzo, two diapers, and a digital camera alone in a room for five minutes. I see a Christmas card in this photo's future....
This is right up Rick's alley. You all are too much alike - scary.
i think we must note that the diapers were clean, new out of the bag....
I hope this one doesn't come back to haunt you...Enzo might find it fun to do on his own one morning when he wakes up...and it may not be a clean one. Ew! Cute photos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is right up Rick's alley. You all are too much alike - scary.
i think we must note that the diapers were clean, new out of the bag....
I hope this one doesn't come back to haunt you...Enzo might find it fun to do on his own one morning when he wakes up...and it may not be a clean one. Ew!
Cute photos!
Post a Comment