Enzo Takes a Dump
A photo dump, that is. I’ll ignore the annoyed looks generated by my potty humor and move on to some more serious news of Enzo’s illness. We were hoping that he wouldn’t catch it, but it appears as though he’s caught, yes, the Herbie bug (get it? Herbie ‘bug’?) from Michael. The incubation period was very short, and all hope for less than a full-blown obsession was quickly snuffed out. He’s got the bug, and got it bad. So bad, in fact, that we believe that he thinks that everyone is a Herbie. I am now referred to as ‘Herbiedaddy’, Sal is ‘Herbiemomma’, and Maggie is ‘Herbiegoodgirl’ (Enzo truly believes that Maggie’s real name is ‘Good Girl’, which is kind of like when they call huge guys ‘Tiny’ – when he drops some food on the floor, he’ll call for her to clean it up by yelling ‘Good Girl! Good Girl’). He carries with him at all times a white VW Beetle replica that we painted with Herbie’s racing stripes and number ‘53’. He sleeps with it. He chews on it. Whenever he sees a Herbie in the house (they’re everywhere) he yells out ‘Herbie!’ and will continue to do so until SOMEONE acknowledges that he saw it. Given the duration of Michael’s illness, this may be something that they keep with them forever. Only time will tell.
If you’re concerned about the spread of this very serious condition, you make donations to the ‘National Eradication of the Widespread Herbie Disease – Think Victory!’ campaign, or NEW-HD-TV for short. I’d be happy to pass along any donations, so you can send your checks (cash works best, actually) directly to me. Together, we can beat this thing.
Gar!
Enzo doing his best NASCAR fan impresonation.
This.....
....leads to this.
I don't think even that Mozart guy was genius enough to think to play with his teeth.
This is the pouty 'love me' face.
Maxin' and relaxin'.
Enzo was so tired here that he needed to use the paper towel holder to hold up his head.
Look at the monkeys.
EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!
Hey homie.
*&^%$%# paparazi!

2 comments:
Enzo reads like I do. I can't seem to stay awake if I read in be either....in fact it's a joke in my household.
Cute photos!
ours too! =-)
Post a Comment