Parting is Such Sweet Stuff
Yesterday was Rick's last official day here at JMA. To help me cope with my grief, I wrote a little poem, as I often do when things get me sad. *Ahem*...here goes;
Ode to Rick
Rick is gone, out the door, yes indeed it's true
So to remind us of what we're missing, let us all review;
No more smelly foods heated in the microwave,
No more recaps of the weekend's race, that go on for days and days.
No more Tour de France reports blaring from his cube,
No more random rude remarks, mostly about Marcy's boobs.
No more Mountain Dew runs, about 5 times a day,
No more wearing the same shirt, that made us look quite gay.
No more comments about my lack of hair, that made me feel kind of dumb,
No more zinging rubber bands, aimed at my bum.
No more trauma of seeing him in his skin-tight racing set,
No more Rick, yes it's true......am I supposed to be upset?
Just kidding, bro. Best of luck to you in your future endeavors.
And you forgot your plant.
Ah Rick, how we'll miss thee. Let me count the ways...

1 comment:
ouch, and you found a nice dorky picture of me to put up to boot. thanks man, I'm touched. sniff, sniff
Post a Comment