The Lost 4 Months
So Enzo visited the doc yesterday for his 15 month check up. As we expected, he is a perfectly healthy 19-month old (see last sentence). The doc was very impressed with Enzo's skills, both verbal and motor. The stats read as follows: 33-inches tall (90th percentile), 24.11 pounds (50th percentile), and 84 pounds of charm (off the charts).
Enzo put that charm to use this past weekend at Suz's niece shower (hey, it's not my baby, it's my niece), where he wooed many of the female attendees. I was able to meet many of my adoring MTE (Michael and The Enzo) fans, and, due to some good security measures and large bodyguards, was able to escape without being mobbed for autographs (good lookin' out Dawn & Melanie). For all you other fans (all three of you), perhaps you'll get the opportunity to see me in person at another appearance later in the year.
In the meantime, enjoy these shots of Enzo kissing pumpkins and wearing hats.

You go 90%, the pumpkin goes the other 10.



3 comments:
So, Joe, you are voting that I am going to have a girl, eh?
I just do what my wife tells me to.
Hey - I never said girl.
Post a Comment