Friday, October 28, 2005

I Warned You...

...about the photo dumping.


I love this photo, only because Enzo looks like a little punk...the backwards hat, the snot, the sneer...

Enzo is outstanding in his field. Or sitting at least.

We've moved on from baseball to football, by the way.

One of the many head-butt, head slap sessions that Michael and Enzo enjoy.

One of my favorites from this past summer.







Gesundheit.

Enzo is an All-American couch-chewer. He's sure to have a spot on the U.S. Couch Chewing Team.

I don't know why, but this photo makes me laugh.

Enzo getting a fresh beer during one of our softball games.

Another one of my favorites.

Enzo practicing his 'bleh bleh bleh's.

Upside down Michael.

Headstand.

More headstand.

Sleepeating.

I can already see myself in the hammock watching Enzo and Michael care for the lawn...

Yo yo yo.

Enzo, we're getting the band back together.

A metaphor come true.

Curious Enzo.

Just wake up much?

Brothers.

No comments: