Enzo SITREP
Enzo has just returned from his checkup with his doc and these are his stats;
Weight: 23 pounds 6 ounces (50th percentile).
Height: 31 3/8” (between 90th and 95th percentile).
Head size: 18 ½” circumference (75th percentile).
Basically, the doc said that he’s a healthy 15-month old. If this trend continues, he may be able to collect social security a few years early. The bottom line is that he’s a big kid, as seen in this photograph. Look atthat. He takes up the whole frame. And this was taken from 15 feet away.
Giant baby.
This one-year checkup also marks Enzo’s entrance into toddlerhood, and all I can say is that Sal and I are so looking forward to the tantrums, thrown food, hearing the word ‘no’ (which he already says with a big grin on his face) about a thousand times a day, and……bigger poopy diapers. Oh joy.
Binky. My precious.
Peek-a-boo with the curtains.
Here, he's doing his pope impersonation.

All that playing makes Enzo tired.
Did I mention he was tired?

No comments:
Post a Comment