Friday, September 28, 2007

Not Child Labor, 'Age Challenged' Labor.

So we figured since the kids were growing mustaches and all, they were old enough to start pulling their weight and getting some damn jobs. I keep telling Michael, 'When I was seven, I had three jobs! Uphill! Both ways! Barefoot! And I liked it!' His eyes glaze over as I ramble, which tells me he's focused on absorbing every word coming out of my mouth. Enzo was excited about the prospect of a job, and, as you can see, is focusing on the 'Toddler Chippendale' avenue (which, given his personality, may not be too far off from a correct prognostication).

It should be a few short months until I can quit my job, and start sitting on the couch all day drinking beer like I was born to do.



The High School Musical tattoos may hold him back from getting a job, methinks.

'What is this thing?'

Here, Maggie tries on dresses for her interviews.

No comments: