Occupational Hazard
My *&%$#*# file drawer bit me on the finger yesterday. Sympathy donations are being accepted.
My loving, caring, doting wife, who lifts my spirit every day, had this to say about the incident:
Joe: Maybe I could sue for an 'unsafe workplace'.
Sal: You can't sue for stupidity, honey.
That's the offending party in the background.

7 comments:
That's exactly what I said, except with more expletives.
Joe,
I have nothing to say about your stupidity issue. I will say though that I like your new profile photo.
Hey, at least I said "honey"...=-)
yeah, is that a diaphram?
I wouldn't know. I never used one. You tell me....
That finger looks pretty bad. I think you will need to drill a hole in your nail for sure....
Hope it feels better.
After this photo was taken, the whole nail went black, and the finger puffed up considerably. I ounctured the nail this morning and let it drain a bit, so it's feeling better. I took photos (of course) so I can share it with the readers next week. Yummy!
Post a Comment