Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy (belated) Mother's Day!

(I was too busy attending to my the mother of my children to post this yesterday)

Ah, another Mother's Day come and gone. Do they have to have only one a year? A happy day for all those mothers out there who frequent this site. What did I do for the mother of my children on this day, you ask? Well, for one, I did not beat either of my children, although the court probably would have dismissed my case because of just cause had I chosen to beat them. What about gifts, you say? Well, I got my wife what every mom dreams about getting for Mother's Day - a laundry sorter:

What more could a mom ask for, than to be given a tool to be more efficient at doing the laundry?!? Nothing, that's what I say, and Sal's silence after she opened her gift just confirmed to me that I had done right, and she was unable to speak due to happiness (although her continued unwillingness to talk to me for the rest of the day remains a mystery).

So all of you fathers out there looking for the perfect gift, head over to Organize It, and look in the 'Laundry' section. You won't regret it. Not only will you be repaid with the gratitude of your wife (I'm looking forward to my Father's Day gift!), but with a more efficient laundry operation as well.

(On a serious note, Sal actually asked for this gift, and I shook my head but bought it anyway. If you're still questioning my devotion, later that night I sat through an entire showing of 'Legally Blond' without any complaints. Now THAT'S love.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chin loves Legally Blond 1 & 2.