Saturday, May 03, 2008

Confirmation & First Communion

A million years and one nasty flu ago, Michael received his First Communion and Confirmation. While it was a celebratory weekend and all, I'm not quite sure Michael is really old enough to understand just what the heck is going on. When I told him that, after a couple of weeks off from CCD (religious ed), he would start back yup tomorrow, I got a big groan. And all they do in there is color crosses and make sheep out of cotton balls. I should make him watch 'The DaVinci Code' with that guy with the leg thing, and see if he still thinks that cotton ball sheep are all that bad.

Michael chose Nana as his Confirmation sponsor (which many of us found rather ironic), and 'Andrew' as his Confirmation name, which came from I have no idea where.





This photo reminds me of Rodney Dangerfield - 'I get no respect!'

The split second that it took to take this photo is the length of time that Enzo was good during the ceremony.

Michael and the guy with the funny hat (Bishop something-or-other)

No comments: