Friday, May 25, 2007

Mary Poppins

Finally, we ended the weekend with the big show - Mary Poppins on Broadway. The show was fantastic (now, normally 'fantastic' is not a word allowed by the Man Code, however, when referencing Broadway musicals, it, along with 'fabulous', is permitted), and Michael enjoyed it tremdously, even if he wasn't quite sure what was going on. Aside from changing the story, the music and some of the characters, it was exactly the same as the movie (please note the sarcasm there). Personally, I enjoyed the show very much, although Mary Poppins wasn't as sexy in the show as she was in the movie, even if I did get to look up her dress as she flew over our seats.

We ended our weekend with a train ride home, which for Michael is about as exciting as any other part of our adventure. Huge, mega thanks to Auntie G for hosting us and for the awesome show. I'm sure it's a weekend that Michael won't soon forget.







No comments: