Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tim, Chef to the Stars

While I’m catching up on things I should have posted long ago, I’ll throw a few photos of Tim’s graduation from a few weeks ago. We were happy to have been able to be there to see him walk. And, as you can see from the photos below, Michael and Enzo were super excited as well. We’re a proud aunt and uncle, and wish him nothing but success in the future.

Speaking of which, Tim plans on moving to Maine to become the personal chef for our family. As such, he is required to attend a culinary school, where he will hopefully learn to cook things that don’t require ketchup. It’ll be pizza and Chinese food for a couple of years for us until he graduates, but it’ll be worth it.

Way to go, Tim.



zzzzzzzzzzz (note Jim paying close attention in the background)

...zzzzzzzzzz*snork*....zzzzzzzz

T-minus 10 minutes to drunken partying.....

No comments: