Wednesday, January 11, 2006

One For Each of Us

Sometimes, it seems as though there's a plan for everything. One of the reasons for having children (aside from having them do yard work) is that they carry on your legacy. They are you, only a better version. Smarter, faster, and hopefully with a shorter police record than you.

If you've ever seen a photo of me when I was Michael's age, you'd be surprised at how much alike we look. He's even inherited the car obsession I had when I was a kid (I think they just recently isolated the gene for that). When I saw the below photo of Enzo, it reminded me of another photo I'd seen...

Sal Version 2.0

Sal & Suz....or Suz & Sal. I can never tell.



And this one, well, I just couldn't resist. Sorry guys. This is why I have a web site.


Honk honk.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, you are in deep doo doo.

Joe said...

Yes, I know. Go ahead and set up my pillow and blanket on the couch, if you will.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's even better when you don't WANT to sleep on the couch. Looks like you were enjoying your slumber last night...By the way, the baby photo of us is Suz Left, Sal Right.

Joe said...

Well, I have a lot of Poker Championships to watch. It's a burden, really.

Lillian said...

I think it is a beautiful picture. You always look great to me and this is one the fun times you had - I love it. Mom