Monday, March 28, 2005

Michael Mond..d..a....zzzzzzzz

We've returned from our Easter traveling not 10 hours ago, and I barely have the energy to post Michael Monday, but here it is.

I did have the energy, however, to calculate this morning our average speed during our travels; we left at 8 pm Friday night, and returned last night at 11:30 pm, for a total of 51 hours 30 minutes of total 'travel time'. In that time, we traveled a total of 531 miles from Maine to Connecticut, Connecticut to Massachusetts, and finally Massachusetts back to Maine. That averages out to 10.31 miles per hour for the weekend. So, even as we slept (which wasn't often), ate turkey, bit the heads off chocolate bunnies, or wiped spit up off clothes/faces/furniture, we were still going over 10 miles per hour*. No wonder my stomach hurts this morning. And I thought it was all the candy I ate.


*Please note that the speed of the rotation of the Earth was not factored in here, for the sake of simplicity. I will need MUCH more caffeine (and schooling) to be that exact.



Yes, I know this is a winter picture. But it's all I've got.


Here, Michael is accosting the dog.

No comments: