Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Father's Day...?

For Father's Day, I was fortunate to receive a couple of homemade cards from my children - both of which seemed to touch on the common theme of my shiny dome, among others. Enzo's included a drawing of the family going to the library to get some shark books, as well as this nice prose about his dad:

'I love my Dad because he takes me in a boat.
I like to watch TV with my Dad.
My Daddy wears a hat to hide his no hair.
I like when we ride bikes.
I love it when he sits with me and reads books.
It makes me laugh when we wrestle and he gives me 'the shocker'.
I like being on Daddy's team.

Love,
Enzo'

Michael's card was sort of a computer-assisted collage of words that describe his dad:

'Likes Chocolate
Daddy
Bald
Wrestling With Me
Reader
Favorite Color is Blue
Tickler
Hugger
Fun
Funny'

At least it appears as though I'm consistent. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.

2 comments:

rick is! said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joe said...

Sorry dude, it's a family friendly site. Needless to say, it's a different kind of shocker.