Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where the heck have you been?!?

I know that’s what you’ve been thinking. Well, I won’t give you some made up excuse, like I was abducted by aliens or something. I would not stoop so low as to insult your intelligence. What actually happened is that I was taking out the trash, got distracted by a squirrel, bumped my head on a tree branch, and the next thing you know I’m living in the Arizona desert, living in a trailer and shooting prairie dogs for food, with no clue who I am. I smacked my head in a freak wheelbarrow accident, and it all came rushing back to me. So I hitchhiked across the country, and am now back home.

Unfortunately, this means that you have lost out on your M&E fix for the past few weeks. I hope to make it up to you. Now that Sal & I have entered the 21st century, I should have more opportunities to post stuff (notice how I said ‘opportunities’ and not ‘I will post more often'?).

My sincere apologies for the same damn post staring at you for what seemed like forever. I submit to you photos of my children (and sister) in boxes as an offering of my regret.







No comments: