MGM
So after MK it was on to MGM Studios, which, although it was the smallest park, was the coolest. Where else can you see Lighting McQueen in the….metal, ride one of those Star Wars things that the Empire guys rode in the Ewok forest, a real live High School Musical pep rally, and see Herbie the Love Bug? Unfortunately, most of the rides that I wanted to go on were too big for the kids, and Grammy had already left, so we’ll have to leave those for next time. Enzo loved the 3D Muppets show, despite his refusal to wear the 3D glasses. It must have looked very fuzzy to him. 
Sal with a big Woody.

Me on one of those Star Wars things - I am so cool.


The pinnacle of our trip, right here.

1 comment:
I'm sure Sal has been dreaming of this day for a long, long time...
Post a Comment