Essentially, I own two little monkeys.
M & E modeling the new pajamas they received from.....someone for Christmas. Whoever it was, 'fess up, because I forgot who you are. Thanks.
Joe are those your spider man pjs?
Oh yeah, baby. I love me my Spidey pj's.
Um yeah, those pjs are from marty and i....glad to be appreciated...
Sorry about that. My feeble male brain is not capable of remembering who gave what to whom. Ask me how many points the Redskins scored in the second quarter of SuperBowl 22. That I can remember.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Joe are those your spider man pjs?
Oh yeah, baby. I love me my Spidey pj's.
Um yeah, those pjs are from marty and i....glad to be appreciated...
Sorry about that. My feeble male brain is not capable of remembering who gave what to whom. Ask me how many points the Redskins scored in the second quarter of SuperBowl 22. That I can remember.
Post a Comment