Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Michael Monday....sort of.

So I had this corny idea for a Michael Monday!, seeing as though I have an Enzo pic every Friday, and, by rights, Michael should get equal billing. I mean, being an older brother should have some benefits. But, with yesterday being a holiday and all, I missed my cue. So here's your Michael pic, a day late, of him doing what he does best; playing with cars.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, I love this shot of Michael. It's a REAL portrait of a little boy! :-) Good job to either you or Sally on this one! Unless it was Michael (he has stepped up his photographing skills a bit by learning how to use the self-timer, maybe?)

Joe said...

Nah, this was me. But I'll admit that the shot took about an ounce of talent. It amounted to me saying, 'Hey Michael, let me take a picture of you with your cars' and setting the camera down on the floor, then just pressing the button. Like Ansel Adams, I had the good fortune of a great canvas.